Save Time. Minimize Costs. Protect Against Risk.
Complying with wage and hour laws can be complicated and overwhelming—but getting it wrong can expose you to tremendous legal and financial risk.
With the Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool, you’ll save time, money, and gain peace of mind that your FLSA practices are in compliance with today’s evolving wage and hour laws and regulations.
Automated risk analysis
You get an exclusive risk assessment based on our award-winning compliance resources and insight from leading legal experts who specialize in employment law.
The Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool uses your answers about your current policies and practices to build a customized compliance report that identifies the areas where you face the most risk, offers tailored tips on how to improve your compliance, and suggests what next steps you should take to avoid costly litigation or DOL audit.
Our newest addition to the Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool is the Employee Classification Tool. Get exemption-by-exemption analysis of a particular employee or job using easy to use, step-by-step classification analysis. Get detailed explanations and examples of jobs and tasks that tend to indicate exempt or nonexempt status, and save and print all your reports for easy reference.
Comply with federal laws
The Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool is updated in real time to reflect current laws and regulations, so you can rest assured you’re in compliance with current rules.
Save time and money
Don't waste any more time searching for the appropriate laws and regulations that apply to your current practices. Simply fill out our survey-style questions, and get a report that focuses specifically on those areas where you need help. It’s like a crib sheet for your FLSA compliance!
Perfect for PEOs, consultants, and brokers
Add the Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool to your solution palette to help drive new business and retain current customers.
Remember, the Job Classification & FLSA Audit Tool helps you:
- Quickly and easily audit your employee classification, compensation policies, compensable time practices, and more!
- Minimize your liability – auditing your FLSA practices and policies may help you stay out of court and off of DOL’s radar, and can help you defend yourself if you do find yourself under a microscope.
- Classify exempt and nonexempt status of specific employees or jobs. Generate multiple analyses for the same job classification if needed for multiple employees.
- Stay compliant with federal wage and hour requirements even as they continue to evolve.
- Save on time spent digging through complicated compliance resources – get just the compliance information you need, when you need it.